Thank you very much to Family Rules by Plain Jane who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! According to the rules, I’m supposed to reveal seven things about myself, then nominate some other bloggers.
7 Things About Me
1. I am a Catholic.
2. I’m a very picky eater – but since childhood have learned to eat everything on my plate without complaining.
3. I have a deep interest in theology and a slightly lesser interest in philosophy.
4. I began piano lessons when I was five and have been playing ever since.
5. Despite writing fantasy myself, almost the only fantasy I read is J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis.
6. I rarely wear shorts or pants, preferring old-fashioned skirts and dresses. (When I was younger I wanted nothing more than to be a pioneer. I even wore a bonnet whenever I went outside. 🙂 )
7. I become slightly grouchy if I don’t consume my weekly quota of chocolate.
The rules say to nominate 15…… but I read very few blogs and don’t have anywhere near 15 to nominate! These are my favourites though.
1. Recently discovered J. Glover Fine Art, chuck full of fascinating posts about art and artists. Not that I’m a great artist myself, but I do enjoy drawing when I have time for it, and reading this blog is inspiring!
2. The Long Way to Go is another blog I discovered recently, one for Christian women and girls. I always love reading these kinds of blogs and constantly agreeing with almost everything they say!
3. I love Adopting James. That’s all I can say.
4. Amy Harrop’s Blog is a good one for writers. Plenty of marketing tips which I have found very helpful.
I feel guilty for nominating only four when the rules say fifteen, but I’d feel guiltier just looking up and nominating random blogs. 🙂