Yay! A tag!
I was tagged by Luke Hartman, whose blog you should check out: writing, music, Narnia, LOTR, Doctor Who… you should be convinced by now.
The rules are standard:
-Tag the blogger(s) who have nominated you
-Answer the questions you were given
-Nominate 10 bloggers
-Write out your 10 questions
-Let them know they’ve been tagged
(And before anyone gets on my case about missing TWT, school. 😉 )
- What is your favourite beverage of all time?
Water. Water is my favourite beverage of all time. Water is good.
- Name three fictional characters you would want as roommates.
This question is almost (almost) as hard as that thing where you have to find three fictional characters you think are most like you. But I choose Lucy Pevensie, because she’s got such a great imagination and such strong faith; Catherine Morland, because anyone who is obsessed with horrid novels is probably quite amusing to be around; and Allie from Mom’s Night Out because we can be stressed together.
- What is your favourite Shakespeare play?
Henry V. Because Gower, Fluellen, and Pistol.FLUELLEN: There is occasions and causes why and wherefore in all things: I will tell you, asse my friend, Captain Gower: the rascally, scald, beggarly, lousy, pragging knave, Pistol, which you and yourself and all the world know to be no petter than a fellow, look you now, of no merits, he is come to me and prings me pread and salt yesterday, look you, and bid me eat my leek: it was in place where I could not breed no contention with him; but I will be so bold as to wear it in my cap till I see him once again, and then I will tell him a little piece of my desires.
- If you were to play a game of chess with a fictional character, who would it be?
Someone even worse at chess than me. Maybe Gollum.
- What’s your favourite animated TV show?
I guess Looney Tunes, it’s the only one I really ever watched. My favourite episodes being Daffy as Robin Hood and the “Why did you hit me in the face with a coconut custard pie with whipped cream?” one.
- What’s your go-to breakfast food?
Cottage cheese, which everyone else in my family except for Dad hates, so I rarely get it.
- Hogwarts, Middle-earth, or Narnia?
Middle-earth, obvs, and Narnia close behind. If I get to blow up Hogwarts or something I will willingly go there too; sorry not sorry. 😛
- If you could visit anywhere in the world for a day, where would it be?
The English countryside, the Vatican, or the Holy Land. I can’t choose just one!
- What’s your favourite emoji?
I use it all the time.
- Pick one song that best describes the theme of your favourite book.
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Um. Oh dear. This is very difficult because I don’t listen to many songs with lyrics. And Lord of the Rings has so many themes! However, “Coming Home” always reminds me of Sam’s unfaltering belief that he and Frodo may return from Mordor.
(Hope I haven’t nominated someone who already was!)
…to answer these questions:
- What do you tend to do when you’re bored?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- What was your favourite book as a kid?
- Would you ever go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Blue pen or black?
- Which fictional character would you choose to co-author a book with?
- Do you hoard anything?
- Can you curl your tongue?
- Do you get nervous when you hear noises at night?
- What’s the weirdest dream you can remember?