Entries are open for our Tolkien fan contest! The prizes are epic – a paperback Silmarillion, a Lorien brooch, even ebook copies of my own trivia book! Y’all should defs enter. 😀
We’ve been publishing The Ivy Bush since August 2012 – and that means that we’re coming up on our fifth anniversary! In celebration, we are hosting a Party of Special Magnificence, otherwise known as a super-duper awesome contest.
There are two categories: Stories & Poems, and Art & Cosplay. Scroll down for the full guidelines/rules and a list of prizes!
- Entries open on May 1, 2017 and close on July 20, 2017.
- Each entrant may not submit more than 5 entries in either category.
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your real name, your pen name if you would prefer to remain anonymous, and your email address.
- Winners will be announced on August 1st.
Stories & Poems
- Stories must be maximum 1000 words or one page long.
- Poems must be a minimum of two stanzas or ten lines.
- Please submit your entry in a Word…
View original post 263 more words